Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@ledem.net> on 2014/02/01 02:20:26 UTC

Welcome to the newest Pig Committer - Mark Wagner

It is my pleasure to announce that Mark Wagner became the newest addition to the Pig Committers!
Mark has been actively contributing to Pig and in particular to the Pig-on-Tez effort.
Please, join me in congratulating Mark!

Re: Welcome to the newest Pig Committer - Mark Wagner

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Mark!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

On Feb 3, 2014, at 1:00 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice, congratulations Mark!
>

> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulation!
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Mona Chitnis <mo...@yahoo.in>
>> wrote:
>>> Congrats Mark!
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Mona Chitnis
>>> Yahoo!
>>>

>>> On Saturday, February 1, 2014 12:01 AM, Mark Wagner <
>> wagner.mark.d@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone! I'm very excited to join all of you and I look
>>> forward to making some good contributions in the future!
>>>
>>> -Mark

>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome to the newest Pig Committer - Mark Wagner

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Mark!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

On Feb 3, 2014, at 1:00 PM, Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice, congratulations Mark!
>

> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulation!
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Mona Chitnis <mo...@yahoo.in>
>> wrote:
>>> Congrats Mark!
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Mona Chitnis
>>> Yahoo!
>>>

>>> On Saturday, February 1, 2014 12:01 AM, Mark Wagner <
>> wagner.mark.d@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone! I'm very excited to join all of you and I look
>>> forward to making some good contributions in the future!
>>>
>>> -Mark

>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome to the newest Pig Committer - Mark Wagner

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Nice, congratulations Mark!

Posted by Prashant Kommireddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Nice, congratulations Mark!