Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by eric <fs...@centurytel.net> on 2002/12/09 12:05:08 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] what is perl 's syntax or grammer?(toward e-commerce)

that problem is from index.html
in action
I need to modify to something else rather than method=post action="...."

if that interesting you, linux or debian camp may give you answer of the
puzzle( I remember I ever directly email my index.html's action of form line
to you or to users@httpd.apache.org)

not your reply my perl program 's problem

regard Eric
www.linuxspice.com
linux pc for sale