Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ed Young <ej...@SummitBid.com> on 2006/12/20 23:21:59 UTC

jmeter maven plugin

I found a jmeter maven plugin that has been developed and I am
having some difficulty installing it. I found the wiki here:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterMavenPlugin

Are there any more resources on how to install and use this? I'm
having trouble installing it. (By the way, I posted a similar message
as this to the jmeter user list. )

1. I followed the instructions but am confused by something: Where do
I "drop the jar and pom files"? I have a maven repository, in my
.m2/repository but normally I install jar dependencies with a mvn
install:install-file -DgroupId...etc.

2. I downloaded the tarball and ran mvn install. When I did I got:
C:\Installs\apache\maven-jmeter-plugin>mvn install
mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Maven JMeter Plugin
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 1 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: bsh
[INFO] Extractor for language: bsh found 0 mojo descriptors.
[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading: http://fellagoagain-dr.santamonica.corp.yahoo.com/maven/org/apache/jmeter/jmeter/2.2/jmeter-2.2.pom
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

Project ID: org.apache.jmeter:jmeter

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.jmeter:jmeter' from the
repository: Error transferring file
 org.apache.jmeter:jmeter:pom:2.2

from the specified remote repositories:
 yahoo-music (http://fellagoagain-dr.santamonica.corp.yahoo.com/maven)

Thanks for any pointers.

--
Ed

Re: jmeter maven plugin

Posted by JC Walmetz <jc...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi,

Did you find some more information about the JMeter plugin ?

J-C