Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2018/07/23 08:25:10 UTC

Maven Compiler Plugin Release 3.7.1--

Hi,

I want to know if there are objections to make a new release of Maven
Compiler Plugin cause it already has much fixes in there which seemed to
be needed in the community..

If have more fixes we should make another release afterwards..

WDYT ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Compiler Plugin Release 3.7.1--

Posted by Naman Nigam <na...@gmail.com>.
+1 (to know why is the release held)
Mostly a follower of this mailing list though, yet I can sense where this
is coming from and I do agree there are already a lot of fixes that 3.7.1
can come up with to solve for the community unless 3.8.0 is really really
near to release or we are not seeking many changes after 3.8.0 release
coming up in quick succession.

        Regards
    Naman Nigam
 +91-9761212401 | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nigamnaman>