Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bhartsb <bh...@cox.net> on 2007/04/01 00:04:04 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ client on Blackberry/JME/J2ME

Hi,
Speed of response is critical for my application.  Also it must work with
BES and BIS connected users.  So it doesn't appear either of what you
suggest will work.  Any other suggestions?

Posted by Gaurav Hariani <g....@blackspark.com>.
What makes you think these approaches are slow?
Please elaborate on the type of application and what speed is critical?

If it must work with BIS connected users then I don't think you can use
push.

It might turn out that sockets or http polling is the only option you have.