Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Web Programmer <we...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/25 22:24:01 UTC

redisplaying the (prepopulated) form

Hi All!

I am creating a membership form as follows:

I first create a form dynamically with information
from the database (using logic:iterate)

The user enters information and indicates how many
associates he would like to add.

If the user selects to add 1 or more associates, I
would like to redisplay the same form prepopulated
with information already entered and display
additional fields for the associates.

My question is, in the action class, how can I
retrieve all the information and represent it to the
user and also, dynamically build new (blank) form
elements.

Any help will be appreciated?

http://auctions.yahoo.com/