Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/11/18 08:08:11 UTC

Re: question on openapi ( 9.0.0rc1-mp )

Hi,

Good idea to create a small example. I'll run that and let you know.

Jean Louis

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Thank you for reporting and even more important for taking time to
reproduce in a small example.

回覆: question on openapi ( 9.0.0rc1-mp )

Posted by "W.H. Tsang" <wh...@lukfook.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

> [...]

>> Here is the PR with a minimal happy path itest
>> https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/978
>> --
>> Jean-Louis Monteiro
>> http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>> http://www.tomitribe.com
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 6:44 PM Jean-Louis Monteiro <
>> jlmonteiro@tomitribe.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Hang,
>> >
>> > I managed to reproduce the issue and fix the problem.
>> > Would you like to create an issue in TomEE so I can refer to it in the
>> > commit?
>> > Otherwise, nevermind, I'll create it tomorrow and create the PR
>> tomorrow.
>> >
>> > Best
>> > --
>> > Jean-Louis Monteiro
>> > http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
>> > http://www.tomitribe.com
>> >

>> > On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 12:55 PM W.H. Tsang

This e-mail message (together with any email attachments) is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not recipient, you should not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender and the entity through which this message is sent do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

Re: question on openapi ( 9.0.0rc1-mp )

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

[...]