Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sergey Dmitriev <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 18:42:28 UTC

Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data

Hello

Just thought it could be interesting for you guys: I have created a
mini-test which demonstrates the stability regression at r612718. I
didn't do much of analysis but it seems we have a synchronization
issue in ICU.

Please refer to HARMONY-5460.

Thanks
Sergey.