Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by uma kuty <ch...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/01/07 07:09:51 UTC

form widget

Hai,

  I am new to Ofbiz.Right now,i am working in form widgets.I want to retrieve a data from 4 tables, and only one field is common in first 2 tables.With those datas, have to retrieve the data from other two.

  And have to compare with respect to locale. I think in FTL its easy. But i have to do this using form widgets.Can u please give me a solution?

  Thanks and regards,
  Uma

---------------------------------

Re: form widget