Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Liam Lynch <LL...@idbs.com> on 2011/12/02 19:02:46 UTC

First release

Hi,

An incipient first release of Amber has been alluded to (on the dev list) - am I right in assuming that will be against OAuth v2.22 (coming from the current trunk) rather than something from the 0.10 branch you've created?

And is there any sense of when that might be out yet? I realise there might be a few hoops to jump through and it might be tricky to say... but if you have a ballpark for that, it would be handy (if not for a release per se for when the code is basically up to v22, that would be really useful).

Many thanks,

Liam Lynch

The information contained in this email may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action on the contents of this information may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system and notify us immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise. IDBS takes no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this email and recommends that you subject any incoming E-mail to your own virus checking procedures. We may monitor all E-mail communication through our networks. If you contact us by E-mail, we may store your name and address to facilitate communication.

Re: First release

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hello Antonio, Liam.

I think we have now some nice contributions and a pretty stable code base
for v22.
We need to have our site updated and some patches applied, I'll take a
brief tour on Jira just after this email and try to have some of them
committed.

Having a release is not a problem from a technical point of view, we need
to take care of the copyright thing from Newcastle University (Lukasz,
Maciej, any news on that?)

Tommaso

Re: First release

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.