Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Pedro Miguel Ribeiro Martins <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/17 16:40:00 UTC

Reading information from Formulas

Hi everyone:

I need to parse a formula and see which cells it uses.
More concretely, I need to see if any of the cells a formula
uses is empty. How can I do this? I have been checking the
FormulaParse classes, but it is for POI internal use only and
hard to use.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance:
Pedro Martins

Re: Reading information from Formulas

Posted by Jon Svede <js...@yahoo.com>.
Pedro,

I might have some code that would help, let me review it and if it would suit your purpose, I'll forward you the details.

Jon