Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by navaz <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/03 17:47:56 UTC

How to remove slave nodes?

How to remove one of the slave node. ?

I have a namenode ( master) and 3 datanode (slave) running. I would like to
remove one of the problematic datanode. How can i do this?

Unfortunately i dont have access to that problematic data node.

Thanks
Navaz

Re: How to remove slave nodes?

Posted by VJ Shalish <vj...@gmail.com>.
R u using Cloudera manager? It would be easy to remove the node using that.

Re: How to remove slave nodes?

Posted by VJ Shalish <vj...@gmail.com>.

Re: How to remove slave nodes?

Posted by VJ Shalish <vj...@gmail.com>.