Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Samuel Marks <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/16 07:34:15 UTC

[dev] Re: Azure ARM 3-month old patch RFC

Rebased. The goal is to replace the first 3 CLI commands that require the
Azure client installed, with Apache Libcloud code:
http://libcloud.readthedocs.io/en/latest/compute/drivers/azure_arm.html

Comments appreciated :)

Samuel Marks
http://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks

Re: [dev] Re: Azure ARM 3-month old patch RFC

Posted by Samuel Marks <sa...@gmail.com>.
Whoops, actually that PR had the same branch name but was under my
individual [not organisation] account.

Created a new PR now highlighting completely unrelated changes, emphasising
automating Azure deployments in Libcloud [without need of any Azure clients
installed].

Posted by Samuel Marks <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com>.