Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sid123 <it...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/25 21:58:29 UTC

Hadoop remains unaware of code changes in eclipse

Hi I am working on the hadoop plugin on eclipse in Linux... everything was
working fine when one day hadoop started to ignore any code changes I did in
my project. Instead it just ran an old copy of the code from somewhere.
Looking at the mapred.local folder where the temporary source files are
jared together to run the job the source code was indeed changed… i created
another dummy map red project in eclipse and ran it and it ran just fine,
changes were reflected every time… What could be the problem?