Posted to user@helix.apache.org by kishore g <g....@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 20:33:43 UTC

0.6.1 release features

Hi,

I plan to cut a Helix release of 0.6.1-incubating end of march. We have
some great discussions over last couple of months and some of them have
resulted in feature requests. Here are the unresolved issues,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HELIX%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

It would be great if you can let us know if we have missed something and if
you need additional features. It will help us to prioritize.

Also any volunteers to cut the release, Olivier has made it really easy to
cut a release.

Thanks,
Kishore G

Re: 0.6.1 release features

Posted by Ming Fang <mi...@mac.com>.
I vote to release sooner rather than later.
Our system is using a private release with some of these fixes, but we would prefer to use the official release.