Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by manjunath bhat <mb...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/06/16 07:48:28 UTC

IIS-Tomcat

Hi guys

I've set up IIS-Tomcat succeessfully. Everything is working fine but One problem. ie i'm able to get all jsp's but not servlet. ie
"http://server/test/jsp/first.jsp" works fine. But
"http://server/test/servlet/Snoop" does not work. It says page cannot be found. I have my "test" folder under "c:\inetpub\wwwroot". I think there is some setting in "uniworkers.properties" i'm not quite sure.

Please help me in this regard

Thnks in advance

Manjunath

Buy Lagaan & Yaadein music for 30% less.
Avail this special offer at http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/music/offer.htm

Re: IIS-Tomcat

Posted by Robert Schweng <hy...@multiplayer.ch>.
hi ya,
at least Tomcat URLS are case sensitive.
try it with snoop in lower case.
http://server/test/servlet/snoop

cheers
hype