Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bas Alberts <ba...@group2000.nl> on 2004/09/21 16:24:23 UTC

Tomcat connection closes after 100 responses

Hi tomcat users!

Can anybody answer this question:
Every connection with tomcat is closed after exactly 100
request/response-pairs.

Why?

HTTP/1.1 requests are sent through either a Java socket or a telnet session.
It doesn't matter if the requests and responses are small or large.
It doesn't matter if I set the config. CoyoteConnector attribute acceptCount
to any value.
It doesn't matter if I use @page session="true" or sesion="false".

Any ideas?

Bas Alberts

RE: Tomcat connection closes after 100 responses

Posted by Chuck Carson <rh...@yahoo.com>.
--- Shanti Priya <sa...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi !!
>            In your server.xml file it's set as 100.Check it up.

Are you explicitly closing you connections in your code, or relying on tomcat for cleanup?

-rhugga

RE: Tomcat connection closes after 100 responses

Posted by Shanti Priya <sa...@cisco.com>.
Hi !!