Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Mansfield <ti...@whyintheworld.org> on 2003/11/02 18:31:21 UTC

newbie question: trying to get mailing lists to work

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to troubleshoot the mailing list
generated by Maven?

A pair of subscribe / unsubscribe links appear in the proper place, but
sending a subscribe email fails; it just bounces back.

thanks--
--tim

MockStrutsTestCase/Maven

Posted by David Chelimsky <da...@chelimsky.org>.
I'm trying to run a MockStrutsTestCase on the client side using Maven.
MockStrutsTestCase requires that the directory that contains WEB-INF be on
the classpath (per http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net/). This is so it
can find your config files in WEB-INF. In my ant build.xml I was able to
accomplish this by setting up the classpath and including this directory as
a pathelement. How can I accomplish the equivalent using Maven?