Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/04 09:06:15 UTC

How Can I display chart in Tapestry pages?

Dear All,
I am sorry for this newbie question.
But how can I display chart on a page in T5?

What is the dependency should I include in pom.xml?
Thanks in advance
--
Best wishes,
Eko SW

Re: How Can I display chart in Tapestry pages?

Posted by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com>.
You have to make your own Chart component/module to support
JFreeChart. It shouldn't be too hard making components in tapestry5.
Then after that you can call it from your page as such:

<t:chart />

Good luck

Posted by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com>.
owh yes!