Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Roberto Bucher <ro...@supsi.ch> on 2022/07/12 19:34:01 UTC

Assertion failed using the nucleo-H743ZI2 board

Hi

I' working on a STM32 NUCLEO-H743ZI2 board, and I have sporadic errors
in the shell when I launch some utilities like "ifconfig" or "renew"
(but it seems not to be related to the network).

Sometimes the command runs without problems, sometimes it gives an
Assertion failure and I have to switch off and on the board to restart
the shall. It seems to be a problem related to the shell application.

Does somebody have similar problems? How can I try to find out the bugs
related to this error? (breakpoints where?)

Thanks in advance

Roberto

Re: Assertion failed using the nucleo-H743ZI2 board

Posted by Roberto Bucher <ro...@supsi.ch>.
Thanks Sebastien

It seems that this new stack size solves the problems. No more crashes
in the first new tests.

Best regards

Roberto

Posted by Sebastien Lorquet <se...@lorquet.fr>.