Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/23 01:59:16 UTC

New Nemo blog posts!

Hi Nemo community,

2 new blog posts are up!

http://nemo.apache.org/blog/2018/03/23/shuffle-on-nemo/

Come and check out how Nemo outperforms Spark in handling a 2TB MapReduce
job, and harnessing transient resources in datacenters.

Feel free to ask us any questions about the results, and stay tuned for
more exciting updates! :)

Cheers,

John

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hyunsik for your interest!
Yes, more updates are coming soon. Stay tuned. :)

Cheers,
John

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by Sanha Lee <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Davor!

I'll check it.

Regards,
Sanha

2018년 3월 27일 (화) 오전 3:33, Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Nice posts.

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gon,

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
John,

From the description, it's not clear the programming layer used by Nemo for

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gon!

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks JB! Looking forward to your feedback.

Forgot to mention this, but Sanha and Won Wook lead the development of
SailfishPolicy
and PadoPolicy.
Sanha and Won Wook - feel free to add anything and comment too! :)

Cheers,
John

Re: New Nemo blog posts!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.