Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by ar...@gmail.com on 2006/10/10 22:27:50 UTC

Disable security

Hi,

Is there a way to disable Rampart based on the service that I call? Here is
the scenario.

soap client -> service A (outgoing signing enabled,incoming signature
verification enabled)
soap client -> service B (outgoing signing enabled, incoming signature
verification DISABLED)

I am thinking of taking this approach as WSS4J is not interoperable with the
service B's
implementation of web services. (JIRA has been opened, WSS-55) Is there some
other
way to achieve this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Aravind

Re: Disable security

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aravind,

This is possible :-) In the case of Service B you will only have to
add the "OutflowSecurity" parameter in the services.xml file which
configures Rampart to sign the outgoing message. No "InflowSecurity"
parameter means no security processing in the inflow.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org