Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com> on 2007/09/07 03:43:05 UTC

[Fwd: Early bird registration deadline]

This is a really fun conference for anyone who hasn't attended in the
past.  Not only do you get to see cool people like Gozer (whose talks
are listed below - [1]), but you get a chance to support open source
software.

I just registered.  In most cool companies out there this is considered
an educational opportunity so hurry up and tell your boss that you need
to register before the early bird deadline is up!

Hope to see people there and maybe we can get a modperl hackathon together.

- Fred

http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1920
http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1919