Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "donxu99@yahoo.com" <do...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/29 17:36:38 UTC

Can I use Servlet Filer in Wicket Application

Currently, our application allow user login in different machines. As a
result two sessions are created.  I killed the first session when user login
the second time.  The problem is when user go back to first machine some
link are still working even though the session is being killed.

I need a Filter to check the session and redirect the user to error page if
the session is not active.

I know using Servlet Filer can finish this job.  My question is can Servlet
Filter apply to Wicket application.

Can I use Wicket Filter to do this job.

Thanks in advance

Re: Can I use Servlet Filer in Wicket Application

Posted by Zilvinas Vilutis <ci...@gmail.com>.
Filters are applied in the filter chain, in the order they're defined
in the web.xml

It's up to you how to set the order - I don't think wicket has to do
anything here.

Just make sure that your servlet filter is before wicket filter in the
web.xml and it should do the job just fine, unless you have some fancy
session management in wicket too :)

Regards

Žilvinas Vilutis

Mobile:   (+1) 623 330 6048