Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/13 10:18:20 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-769: Connect APIs to list all connector plugins and retrieve their configuration definitions

Hi all,

I'd like to start a vote on KIP-769 which proposes adding new
endpoints to the Connect REST API to list all connectors plugins and
retrieve their configurations.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-769%3A+Connect+APIs+to+list+all+connector+plugins+and+retrieve+their+configuration+definitions

Please take a look and let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks,
Mickael

Re: [VOTE] KIP-769: Connect APIs to list all connector plugins and retrieve their configuration definitions

Posted by Chris Egerton <ch...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Thanks Mickael, this looks great. +1 non-binding.

Cheers,

Chris

Posted by Chris Egerton <ch...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hi Mikael,

I believe I've seen committers vote on their own threads before; are you
allowed to +1 this yourself and bring it to +2 binding?

Cheers,

Chris

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
I'm +1 (binding) too

The vote passes with:
- 3 +1 (binding) votes from Tom, John and myself
- 5 +1 (non-binding) from Chris, Ryanne, Viktor, Julien and Dongjin

Thanks for the votes and feedback

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.