Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marc Martinez <la...@technogeeks.org> on 2001/10/06 01:55:10 UTC

12k buffer from base64 output?

I seem to be running into a buffer problem here with an axis client
pulling base64 data from a service.  this seems to happen in the
Base64 deserializer code somewhere, causing the resulting byte[] array
to be truncated and started over at the next byte following the 12k
boundary.  I verified the problem still exists with today's nightly
cvs drop archive, was just wondering if anybody had seen something
similar before I go digging through the source to track it down.

if more details or sample code are needed to help diagnose the problem
I'll be happy to supply them on request..

thanks,
Marc