Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeffrey Hood <jh...@hmcon.com> on 2003/06/18 14:40:16 UTC

AXIS .jws not recognizing classpath ?

I have in the past put my property files in WEB-INF/classes under tomcat,
which is on the classpath... and loaded them with

InputStream is = getClass().getResourceAsStream("/propertyfile.prop");

This doesn't seem to work with axis, and I have tried moving them
everywhere...  for now I have the path hardcoded into the jws file that I
am letting axis convert to a webservice...

Is there something that I am missing that is simple?

Thanks in advance...

JH

Jeffrey Hood
jhood -a- below
hmcon com

Re: AXIS .jws not recognizing classpath ?

Posted by Jason Beverage <ja...@yahoo.com>.
I ran into that same problem, and I never figured it
out completely.  I ended up putting my property file
in a JAR in the WEB-INF/lib directory and loading it
with
getClass().getResourceAsStream("/propertyfile.prop");

Not a real good answer to your question, but that's
what I did and it works for me:)

Jason

http://sbc.yahoo.com