Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Licinio Fernández Maurelo <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/06 14:54:15 UTC

Lucene php - search client index 3.0. compatible

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a lucene php search client library lucene index 3.0
compatible.

I've only found info related to zend  framework lucene support (2.3 lucene
index compatible).

Any help much appreciated

--
|_ici
~Java Consultant~

Re: Lucene php - search client index 3.0. compatible

Posted by Licinio Fernández Maurelo <li...@gmail.com>.
Sorry , the lucene index format i was talking is 2.9

--
|_ici
~Java Consultant~