Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Sumit Nigam <su...@yahoo.com> on 2015/10/23 05:28:05 UTC

Stale table log

Hi,
Quite often I notice a log statement such as this (happens for all tables)  -
Re-resolved stale table ldm:exDocStore withseqNum 0 at timestamp 1445502988636 with 12 columns: [_SALT, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,ID, 0.CURR_EXDOC, 0.CURR_CHECKSUM, 0.PREV_EXDOC, 0.PREV_CHECKSUM,0.PREV_TIMESTAMP, 0.SUMMARY, 0.OBJ_SUMMARY, 0.PARAM_SAMPLES,0.BULK_PUBLISH_UUID]

What exactly is a stale table? And what does resolving it do? Resolving often is not a performance concern, I hope.
This is coming from org.apache.phoenix.compile.FromCompiler class.
Thanks,Sumit

Stale table log