Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/07/29 02:23:33 UTC

[Announce] Apache Kylin 1.5.3 released

The Apache Kylin team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
the 1.5.3 release.

This is a major release since 1.5.2, with a bunch of enhancements, bug
fixes and new features; All of the changes in this release can be found in:
https://kylin.apache.org/docs15/release_notes.html

You can download the source release and binary packages from
https://kylin.apache.org/download/

Apache Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine designed to
provide SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on Hadoop,
supporting extremely large datasets.

Apache Kylin lets you query massive data set at sub-second latency in 3
steps:
1. Identify a Star Schema data on Hadoop.
2. Build Cube on Hadoop.
3. Query data with ANSI-SQL and get results in sub-second, via ODBC, JDBC
or RESTful API.

Thanks everyone who have contributed to the 1.5.3 release.

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
https://kylin.apache.org/

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: Re: [Announce] Apache Kylin 1.5.3 released

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
removing announce@apache.org from the to list;

Hi Tianshuo, please check this:
https://kylin.apache.org/docs15/howto/howto_upgrade.html