Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Claude Feistel <cf...@integrasphere.com> on 2007/02/02 00:46:52 UTC

opentaps Release Notes -- Si Chen

Question about release notes concerning what is different in the
opentaps 0.9.3 (or future releases):

I am not finding separate release notes, but I think that the content of
the new release is just the cumulative set of items identified in the
weekly SVN progress blog +/- an exception or two.  If so, what SVNs
bound the content of 0.9.3.  I think an exception is that the JAVA sdk
1.4.x is still required for opentaps.

Is my interpretation about the content correct?

Thanks, Claude

Re: opentaps Release Notes -- Si Chen

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Claude,

I suspect you'll have a faster response for your questions from the
opentaps forum on sf.net