Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by sharpor <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 06:01:08 UTC

Could you be kind to fix amq-895?

Dears,
We are facing the problem with amq-895 and roadmap said it should be fixed
in version 5.4 and current status is unsigned.
We are working on a project to try to replace some commercial messaging
tools with amq and I think this problem is very important for amq to compete
with other commercial tools.
Could you be kind enough to fix this bug? Or could you experts give us any
clues or references to solve this?
Thank you in advances. :)
My original post is:
http://www.nabble.com/How-can-I-connect-to-Websphere-MQ--to23774518.html#a23774518

Re: Could you be kind to fix amq-895?

Posted by sharpor <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your apply.
Yes, i've seen the suggestion. But I don't know how to configure failover
transport for amq connecting to websphere mq.
The following is from our configuration file like:
<jmsBridgeConnectors>
 <jmsQueueConnector name="activemq2webspheremq"
outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
  <outboundQueueBridges>
         <outboundQueueBridge outboundQueueName="WIN.TEST"
localQueueName="bridge2mq"/>
  </outboundQueueBridges>
   </jmsQueueConnector>
</jmsBridgeConnectors>
<bean id="remoteFactory" class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
 <property name="transportType" value="1"/>
 <property name="hostName" value="Test"/>
 <property name="port" value="1414"/>
 <property name="queueManager" value="CSQ"/>
 <property name="channel" value="CO.TEST"/>
</bean>
Did you mean I replace hostname's value to failover string?
Thank you.

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.