Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 邓 <ne...@163.com> on 2007/07/17 04:05:09 UTC

Can not perform a release with clearcase as a scm

Hi
   I have some troubles when working with maven and clearcase.
   In order to release a project, I type 'mvn release:prepare --batch-mode' and the commond success.but when I type 'mvn release:perform' a BUILD ERROR occurs,I'm using maven in SunOS and in my project's pom I have the following configure
 <scm>
       <connection>scm:clearcase:load /bmf_core/src/bmf-core</connection>
 </scm>
   <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <workingDirectory>/tmp/release_build_working</workingDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
Maven Output:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'release'.
WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-2
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building BMF Core
[INFO]    task-segment: [release:perform] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [release:perform]
[INFO] Checking out the project to perform the release ...
[INFO] Executing: /tmp>>cleartool mkview -snapshot -tag maven-sdpfauto-maven-release_build_working -vws \\sdpfauto\viewstore\maven-sdpfauto-maven-release_build_working.vws /tmp/release_build_working
[INFO] Created config spec for view 'maven-sdpfauto-maven-release_build_working':
element * CHECKEDOUT
element * bmf-core-1.9
element -directory * /main/LATEST
load /bmf_core/src/bmf-core
[INFO] Executing: /tmp/release_build_working>>cleartool setcs -tag maven-sdpfauto-maven-release_build_working /var/tmp/configspec-maven-sdpfauto-maven-release_build_working52035.txt
[INFO] Executing goals 'deploy'...
[INFO] Executing: mvn deploy --no-plugin-updates -P CGC-repository -DperformRelease=true
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Can't run goal deploy
Working directory "/tmp/release_build_working/bmf_core/src/bmf-core" does not exist!
[INFO] Total time: 12 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jul 17 09:53:32 CST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 6M/123M
Any suggestion? Thanks.