Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by genevieve Berthault <tr...@sympatico.ca> on 2011/08/11 14:02:38 UTC

registration

Hello! I would like to subscribe to this mailing list please.
All the best,
Genny

Re: registration

Posted by Andy Brown <an...@the-martin-byrd.net>.
genevieve Berthault wrote:

> Hello! I would like to subscribe to this mailing list please.
> All the best,
> Genny

You will have to subscribe yourself.  Go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html  and click
the link.

Just so that your aware this list is very active and you will be getting
a large number of message per day.

Thanks for your interest in Apache OpenOffice.org and look forward to
your input.

Andy

ps. Please reply only to the list.

Re: registration

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
Send email to:   ooo-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

-Rob

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:02 AM, genevieve Berthault