Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by jf...@progexia.net on 2007/11/02 10:25:24 UTC

Re: Invoking system method within a webservice

I'd like to do that... but can you explain me how I can debug a web
service running on apache ?

Thanks,

Jef

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> jf.grezes@progexia.net writes:
>

>> I'd like to do that... but can you explain me how I can debug a web
>> service running on apache ?
>>
> axis2c is deployed in apache2 as a module, therefore you can debug
> httpd executable.

To debug httpd, you have to run it in the debug mode
e.g.
# gdb httpd
gdb > run -X

Samisa...
> thanks,
> Dinesh

Samisa Abeysinghe
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/
email: samisa@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 753 7913

"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform."

Re: Invoking system method within a webservice

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.