Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com> on 2022/09/25 03:30:37 UTC

Config in Feature file question

Hi,

When using the config functionality in a feature file it creates a
config file in the karaf/etc directory.

In my case, if the config is changed in the feature file, when karaf is
rerun the config file in karaf/etc is not updated.

Is this the desired result?

It seems to me that the config file in etc should be upgraded.

Paul Fraser

Re: Config in Feature file question

Posted by Paul Fraser <pa...@qnenet.com>.
Hi Ephemeris,

I missed the overide setting, thanks for the pointer.

Paul Fraser

Posted by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

--
Cet e-mail a été vérifié par le logiciel antivirus d'Avast.