Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Mike Guo <ho...@163.com> on 2017/07/31 02:50:13 UTC

how to integration shiro to springmvc4 by javacode config?

Hi, All

I am totally new one for Shiro.  I am trying to integration the shirt to my springmvc4, but I used javacode config for springmvc4, it is totally no xml config.  I checked the document on Shiro site, seem to I can’t find any configuration detail for javacode config,

I tried google it, but there is just one very old (2013) article for this, it is already lots of difference right now.

is there anyone can help me about how to integration Shiro to springmvc4 by javacode-config?

Many thanks

Mike

Re: how to integration shiro to springmvc4 by javacode config?

Posted by Mike Guo <ho...@163.com>.
Hi, Brian.

really thanks for this.

Mike