Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 11:06:32 UTC

Style images

Hi all,
Currently all style images are contained in a folder 'images' under the
directory  Framework.

Shouldn't style images be included in a folder in a theme?

Regards,

Pierre

Re: Style images

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
If images  related to a theme  are sharedby more than one application than
it would be even more wisely to put them with the theme and not under the
framework.

Re: Style images

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Pierre Smits" <pi...@gmail.com>