Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/09/06 08:16:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] Do a maintenance release - 2.2.1

Thoughts about doing a maintenance release (2.2.1)? Here are the issues that would be released:

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12324613

The only reservation is that we are about to become TLP. Should we wait until that completes? Add more issues?

-Jordan

Re: [DISCUSS] Do a maintenance release - 2.2.1

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
OK - please mark the issues you'll be adding to as: Fix Version= 2.2.1-incubating

-JZ

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.