Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Tahera Bodabhaiwala <ta...@lgcnsglobal.com> on 2005/04/19 15:29:38 UTC

Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )

Hi,

I've downloaded the source + binaries of Axis C++ 1.5 Final release. I'm
trying to build a C++ client to a web-service using the libraries
provided by Axis, and so I haven't done any server specific
configuration.

I used the WSDL2Ws tool to generate the stubs from the wsdl provided by
the web-service. I then created a VC project and included the generated
hpp/cpp files along with the main function. I built the AxisClient_D.dll
using the 'Debug Multithreaded DLL' compiler switch and included the lib
in my project. I then built my project with the same complier switch. It
compiles fine but when run it throws the following exception during
creation of the stub instance

HEAP[SOAPClient.exe]: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000,
10094534 )

First-chance exception in SOAPClient.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363:
Microsoft C++ Exception.

First-chance exception in SOAPClient.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363:
Microsoft C++ Exception.

There seems to be problem with allocating/de-allocating memory (crossing
dll boundary). Is this a known issue? If yes, where can I find the fix?

Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Tahera

-
DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. LG CNS Global (LGCNS-G) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within LGCNS-G or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and LG CNS-G shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.

Re: Invalid Address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 310000, 10094534 )

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
what compiler level are you using ?

"Tahera Bodabhaiwala" <ta...@lgcnsglobal.com>
19/04/2005 14:29