Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rida Ligurs <RL...@webplan.com> on 2001/10/22 20:37:32 UTC

RE: Chunked http requests

Hi,

I've been trying to receive chunked input into my servlet running under
Tomcat 3.3-rc2 standalone.  Is chunked input supported when running Tomcat
in standalone mode?

I'm getting the following exception:

IOException in R( /mywebapp + /myservlet + null) - java.net.SocketException:
Connection reset by peer: socket write
 error
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10.sendHeaders(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.HttpResponse.endHeaders(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.flush(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.close(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Response.finish(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is it supposed to be supported in a standalone Tomcat environment? Any help
would be appreciated.