Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/28 03:17:50 UTC

Jetspeed session handling

Dear All,

I try to implement Jetspeed with more than 1 jetspeed.war in one SErvlet container.

the case like this..

i rename jetspeed.war -> jetspeed1.war, jetspeed2.war, and jetspeed3.war.

i run tomcat, and modify the template...

i try jetspeed1.war,, wow run well..

i run jetspeed2 and jetspeed3, but in the web browser all the template is follow the jetspeed1. This mean all content in jetspeed 2 and jetspeed3, is same with jetspeed3.

I got this problem when implement servlet, by using getContext or config.getContext().

but can be solved by replacing the config.GetContext() with servlet.

Can you give me an advice of this?

or.

Will this will become the Jetspeed 1.3.a3 features???

Thanks

Frans

Re: Jetspeed session handling

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Frans,
Have you verified which instance of Jetspeed are actually being used,
i.e. /jetspeed1/portal/... and /jetspeed2/portal/...

Paul Spencer