Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dcheckoway <dc...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/08 14:05:21 UTC

Re: Slave not replicating consumption with Pure Master Slave

Torsten/Gary,

This (thread) talks about the master/slave issue I made reference to
earlier...

-----
Dan Checkoway
dcheckoway gmail com

Re: Slave not replicating consumption with Pure Master Slave

Posted by dcheckoway <dc...@gmail.com>.
You bet:

Thanks for looking into this!

-----
Dan Checkoway
dcheckoway gmail com

Re: Slave not replicating consumption with Pure Master Slave

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
Hi,

torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com