Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 21:38:37 UTC

http:binding and JAX-WS

 Hi :

I've to develop a new webservice from a WSDL . This WSDL has got 2
endpoints with 2 different bindings

<wsdl:service name="Search">
        <wsdl:port name="SearchHttpSoap12Endpoint"
binding="ns:SearchSoap12Binding">
            <soap12:address
location="http://127.0.0.1:8080/site/servicesSearchHttpSoap12Endpoint/"/>
        </wsdl:port>
        <wsdl:port name="searchHttpEndpoint" binding="ns:SearchHttpBinding">
            <http:address
location="http://127.0.0.1:8080/sites/services/SearchHttpEndpoint/"/>
        </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

<wsdl:binding name=SearchHttpBinding" type="ns:SearchPortType">
        <http:binding verb="POST"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="search">
            <http:operation location="search"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <mime:content type="application/xml" part="parameters"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <mime:content type="application/xml" part="parameters"/>
            </wsdl:output>
 </wsdl:operation>
 </wsdl:binding>

<soap12:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
style="document"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="search">
            <soap12:operation soapAction="urn:search" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap12:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap12:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
 </wsdl:binding>

As you see, one of then its a XML/HTTP binding. Other one is SOAP/HTTP
My questions:

1) How I can configure jaxws endpoint to use a specific binding type ?
I've read about bindingUri but I'm not sure about which URI to use ?

2) I don't know how I can configure <http:binding verb="POST"/> in a
jaxws endpoint

2) Do i need to configure any data provider ? or does bindingUri
determine data provider for that endpoint ?

3) Could I implement searchHttpEndpoint as a REST service ? ( I know
it wouldn't be an endpoint and it wouldn't be showed in the WSDL 1.1 )
 Should I ?

Thanks and regards

Re: http:binding and JAX-WS

Posted by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com>.
To expanding my doubts :

I've seen that jaxws:endpoint  has got the property bindingUri
and allows child element jaxws:binding  ("You can specify the
BindingFactory for this endpoint to use. ")

What do I need to specify to define the binding format message of an endpoint ?

Thanks