Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it> on 2009/01/14 11:05:56 UTC

NPE in STSClient

Hello,

There is an NPE in STSClient's issue response. The LifeTime element
in the RSTR is optional.

But here:

OMElement lifeTimeEle =
                 rstr.getFirstChildWithName(new QName(ns,
                         RahasConstants.IssuanceBindingLocalNames.
                                                              LIFETIME));

Token token = new Token(id, tokenElem, lifeTimeEle);

you throw an NPE, since in my RSTR, the lifetime is NULL.

Also the assumption:
//            //The WS-SX result will be an RSTRC

for WS-Trust 1.3 is not valid. I solved it rewriting STSClient, but
it is not the safest way.