Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Helio Nunes <hn...@hnet.com.br> on 2005/07/20 19:11:20 UTC

New Server receives a blank email when using SA

Just intalled a backup email server using  last Toaster Bill Shupp' s script
version. Set it the same way I did for the main server and for testing
purpose just move one just domain to this new server.

All mail sent to this NEW Toaster is received, with sender and of course To:
 , but empty, no date, subject, no body.
Additionally  I set the optional software  Spamassassin, Clamav,
Ripmime and Simscan following the scripts found in www.shupp.org/toaster.

All Control files are the same for both servers and for SA the same .cf files

tcp.smtp set equal for both looks like that:

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="60",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="3",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"
192.168.1.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="60",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="3",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"
:allow,CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="60",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="3",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"

Keeping above tcp.smtp, I changed control/simscan file > spam=no, in order to
not use SA. In this situation I receive a full email, i.e. with the content.

ANY HINT?
THANKS
--
Helio Nunes