Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2016/04/27 00:07:02 UTC

Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Hi,

I think what we have so far in master branch is enough for releasing a
milestone.
Its purpose would be to collect some feedback on the lambdas and other
small improvements.
What do you think ?

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Martijn!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Tobias,

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Oh sorry  -M1

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
 > would be great to get a M1 so users can play around with a
 > non-snapshot version and report feedback... +1

+1

Sven

Re: Wicket 8.0.0-M1 soon ?

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.