Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by chuck ef <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/19 17:52:56 UTC

RE: OS X Yosemite Compatibility

Well, I haven't switched to 4.1.1 yet - I am extraordinarily lazy. But I did migrate to Yosemite this past Friday and 4.1.0 seems to be fine. I may be mistaken but I don't think that x.1 and x.0 are all that different except for a nice magic mouse fix. I have been working around that problem so I haven't upgraded to x.1.