Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/27 10:14:12 UTC

Interpreter for REST as any other Interpreter(like jdbc, hive etc)

I have some back-end server which exposes its data over the REST API. I
need to provide a visualization for the response.
It may sound silly if I think about this feature in zeppelin but I would
like to know if there is something in zeppelin for REST.

Re: Interpreter for REST as any other Interpreter(like jdbc, hive etc)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
How about using python to these rest API and convert the data to pandas
dataframe and then visualize it via python viz libraries.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Interpreter for REST as any other Interpreter(like jdbc, hive etc)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.