Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Hannes <in...@tele2.de> on 2008/10/22 09:20:00 UTC

How to avoid blank node labels in TreeTable?

Hi all,

if text is too long to fit into column width of PropertyTreeColumn, then
it gets blanked. This results in empty node labels in tree, what is a
problem, the more levels the tree has. So I would prefer clipping
instead blanks... Any hints for a highly enthusiastic wicket rookie?

Best regards

Hannes

Re: How to avoid blank node labels in TreeTable?

Posted by bburton <be...@teachscape.com>.
Matej,

I was really hoping do avoid doing that if possible, as I'm not (yet) that
comfortable with Wicket. If I were going to do this, would it be as simple
as changing the  tags to <td> in the response.write calls of
onComponentTagBody and wrapping everything in <tr>/<table> where
appropriate? I'd also have to carry over the CSS hooks for cell formatting I
presume, but is that about the scope of it? I've only been working with
Wicket for a few weeks, but it seems really flexible. Any advice you have
would be highly appreciated.

-Ben

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by bburton <be...@teachscape.com>.